Nirvana

Nirvana

Monday, October 10, 2016

Woot! Woot! Glossy Magazine Article All About ME!

Whoo-oo! Whoo-oo! Whoo-oo!

I am interviewed. You can read it and get one of my recipes. (And one of Fern's). 

You have only 4 more days though to grab it for free. My interview starts on page 8. There are multiple pages. Oooooh I'm so excited!!!! They asked me so many wonderful questions. I gave so many wonderful answers!!!!! 

They even interviewed Fern. Poor thing just isn't quite a natural like me though!!! And detective Flynn. He got a little "air"time, too. He didn't give us a shout out though. He must have been caught off-guard because he didn't mention us at all.  

I'm so excited. Grab a copy for free. You may have to join the club first. If so, here is the link to do that for free. http://www.bookfun.org. And if you don't have Kindle, you can download a free reading App from Amazon. There's a free trial one that ends up turning to a monthly fee so don't click that one by mistake. It should clearly state it's free and pop up once you click on the free magazine link. 

No comments:

Post a Comment