Nirvana

Nirvana

Friday, October 7, 2016

The Story Behind the Story Continues...

A little stop on the book tour train. https://quidproquills.com/2016/10/07/out-of-the-frying-pan-behind-the-story/

Kind of all about the writers again. You'd think they were the important ones. We solved the murder. We risked necks, shoulders, knees and toes. You can quote me on that. 

But I'm refusing to give in to my disgruntledness. Instead I will share a pic of our sweet lil pluffwuggins of cuteness. She loves it when I cook. And she's getting pretty good at catching morsels. The first few times she got smacked right in the kisser. But she's got the hang of it now, don't you, Fifs? Widdle, cutie patootie, snookie-wubba. 

I need to stop now because I'm needing some snuggle-wuggle time with this little gal.  Wait till you see the skirt I made her. Oh, MY! 


No comments:

Post a Comment