Nirvana

Nirvana

Monday, June 26, 2017

Fifi is So Excited...

I have been working my fingers to the bone this past week on Fifi's parade costume. Look at all the delicious materials I've found. She's going to look like a dream. 

And don't be fooled by her nonchalant look, she's so excited! As a matter of fact her little tail was just going crazy when I took this picture. 

I will be honest though. The fawn tones of Fifi's facial fur is kind of bothersome. 

I don't want to speak of it, but Ralph and Suzette have this little white fluff of a dog and I can't help being a little jealous. I'd love my head piece to pop a little more against fluffy white fur. Do you think I could paint Fifi's fur white, temporarily? Or wait? The headpiece could have a built in mask component. Like a ski mask. For dogs. Oh MY! That could solve everything!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment