Nirvana

Nirvana

Monday, November 7, 2016

I'm Not Upset, No, Just Inspired!

The writers went to a tea party. 

Interestingly, Fern and I weren't invited. Apparently they didn't talk much about us, discussing other books as well as our story. And apparently the food was delicious and some would have appealed to Fern's more hippie palate due to gluten free and decreased sugar etc. 

But I wonder why we didn't receive the invitation. 

Again, as I apparently have to do every time I post, I must remind the writers. This story is about us. Our murder, our little village quaked with fear and riddled with crime.  My scars. My PTSD. 

So. I will just do my own little tea and not invite the storytellers! I can throw a party like nobody's business. I am the queen of events. I received a little cross stitch to that effect. It's on my wall. (Well, I found it and purchased it, but it's true! And it was on sale so it's like it was a gift!) 

I will be serving: 

Pumpkin Molasses Bites

Coconut Clouds

Toast Points with Umami Gravy

Sprout Slaw

Cinnamon Roll Apple Pie (I just saw this on Pinterest!) 

Holiday Chutney

And Decadent Fudge Silk Pie

The writers received gifts. Hand-made gifts including bouquets made from found flowers. So you can be sure there will be a fabulous theme tied to this tea party as well. And soaps and other wonderful things made by myself. Also, I will be inviting dogs to come with their owners and we will make them cute little neckties or booties or something with ruffles. 

That's all for now. I have an epic party to plan! 


No comments:

Post a Comment