Nirvana

Nirvana

Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Oh Glorious DAY!


You know what today is? Don't you? If you know me at all you know that this might be the best day of the year. 

Two days after Christmas is a close second. The day after Valentine's is up there. But the day after Memorial Day!!!! I adore this day!!! 

Now I don't have much time. Nor do I have the ability to sit still and type this. Gracious, my feet are tap-tapping right along with my fingers. I'm giddy. Just giddy!!!

I am taking Fern with me. She insisted. I'm not sure why she is so interested in flower gathering but I'll take her help. I might find enough that I can't even carry it! She can be my blossom mule! 

 (Fern here: You know why I'm helping her? Someone has to be the voice of reason. Last year she "borrowed" half of my closet for a "few weeks." Yeah. That's not going to happen again. For months, every time I opened my closet door I was terrified of losing an eye.)

I've got to tell you this, too. I don't know for certain. But I think there might be a wedding on the horizon. I just feel it in my bones. There is an unverified wedding and I will be intimately involved in the planning. Today my goal is to dumpster dive, buy at 75% off or more every white or ivory flower I see. 

I hope your day is full of flowers. Just FULL of them. Join the contest. Send a picture. Here's the information you need. http://fernandzula.blogspot.com/2017/05/announcement-announcement-announcement.html 

TIP: You need this. If you see a bedraggled flower that you feel like you must rescue but just can't see how. You can reinvigorate a faded beauty past her prime. Spray glue and glitter. Or glitter spray. Not even kidding. Silks can become dazzling damsels with just a little TLC! 

Fern's up and moving around. We'll be ready to hit the Dollarama and Hobbyville in no time at all. (This is the one day a year I'm thankful Fern has no beauty routine!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment